The UK retail structured products sector has existed for over 20 years, and has come a long way in that time.
Our aim at Tempo is to redefine structured products for professional advisers and their clients, ‘doing the right things – and doing simple well’, showing how structured products could be done … and should be done.
We would like to invite you to the Redefining Structured Products West Midlands Masterclass. In this masterclass we will:
- Draw your attention to the current stock market environment and outlook, discussing the interests and needs of many investors at this time, and highlighting the potential benefits of including structured products in client portfolios
- Present the evidence regarding actual structured product performance, looking at past performance data over the last 1 year, 3 years and 10 years: and prompting advisers to carefully consider the facts
- Explain why and how Tempo is redefining structured products for professional advisers, including details of important regulatory requirements and expectations
- Overview Tempo’s product suite, which offers ‘deliberately defensive’ palsy for professionally-advised investors
- Highlight best practice support which Tempo provides to professional advisers using structured products with their clients, such as the Tempo Issuer & Counterparty Scorecards (‘TICS’), Adviser Academy and a white-labelled client newsletter and bulletin service.
- The West Midlands’ masterclass will run from 9am for a light breakfast with a prompt 9.30am start
- Full location details and timings are available via our booking link
- The event will qualify for 1 hour and 45 minutes of unstructured CPD